Community Manager Careers
Community Manager, October18, 2017: Apartment Manager needed for west Knoxville community. Freeman Webb Company knows our people make the difference. We offer many benefits and excellent salary for the experienced Property Manager. The ideal candidate for this position will be detail-oriented, work well on a team, display a professional attitude, and possess good communications skills. Experience required. Excellent salary, benefits, bonus, and 401k. Fax or email resume to: (877) 591-8076 or email@example.com
Maintenance Technician, part-time: October 12, 2017: Bear Creek Apartments has an immediate opening for a part-time (12 to 20 hours per week) maintenance technician. The ideal candidate will be dependable , have good mechanical abilities, and be able to show a commitment to quality work. This position requires reliable transportation, a basic tool set, and prior experience in apartment maintenance or a related field. Duties include light grounds keeping, janitorial, apartment make-ready work, delivering notices, and other duties as determined by the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check. Please forward resumes to P.O. Box 31105, Knoxville, TN 37930 or to firstname.lastname@example.org
MAINTENANCE HELPER, October 11, 2017: FULL-TIME POSITION AVAILABE AT BROADWAY TOWERS APARTMENTS, WE ARE A 215 UNIT SENIOR COMMUNITY . MUST HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND WORK WELL WITH OUR TEAM. RESPONSIBILITIES ARE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:TURNING APARTMENTS (PREPARE VACANT UNITS), PERFORMING WORK ORDERS, PAINT TOUCH-UP, PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE. STABLE WORK HISTORY WITH SOME MAINTENACE BACKGROUND, CLASSES OR APTITUDE. BE ABLE TO PROFESSIONALLY COMMUNICATE, BOTH VERBALLY AND IN WRITING.MAKING SURE THE GROUNDS LOOK GOOD, GENERAL AND BEING ON A ROTATING ON CALL SCHEDULE, BROADWAY TOWERS OFFERS A FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, AND 401K., YOU WILL ALSO HAVE PAID VACATION, HOLIDAY, AND SICK DAYS., PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH DESIRED PAY TO: 678-330-2121 OR 865-524-4109, EMAIL TO: VCALLAHAN@MANSERMAR.COM ATTN: VIVECA CALLAHAN
Maintenance Technician, September 7, 2017: Bell Partners Inc. is looking for Full-Time Maintenance
Technicians in Knoxville. Bell Partners offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including paid time off
(sick, holiday, vacation), 401K with immediate eligibility, health insurance, preventive care coverage,
prescription drug plan, wellness program, life and accident insurance, vision and dental benefits,
employee assistance plan, disability insurance, and direct payroll deposit!
Maintenance Technicians perform a wide variety of maintenance, repair, grounds keeping and other
interior and exterior maintenance duties for the community under the supervision of the Maintenance
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Show respect for residents and community staff at all times, providing excellent customer service
Perform routine interior and exterior community maintenance as scheduled & requested; may include
painting, snow/ice removal, gutter cleaning, replacing filters, working with trash compactor, etc.
Perform routine maintenance and repair on community equipment to include: plumbing, light bulb
replacement, A/C maintenance, electrical, carpentry and mechanical repair
Respond to all repair requests and maintenance concerns from residents and staff
Report equipment malfunctions or breakdowns as well as any hazardous conditions to the Maintenance
Supervisor in a timely manner
Maintain resident privacy and receive proper authority prior to entering resident apartments
Ensure that all maintenance items are kept in a safe area to prevent injuries to residents, associates, and
Attend in-service training and education sessions, as assigned
Work with vendors as instructed, such vendors for landscaping, painting asphalt, etc.
Must follow all safety/OSHA Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Basic understanding and ability to repair HVAC, plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry and mechanical
Available to work days and evenings, weekdays, and weekends
Education and Background:
Must be a minimum 18 years of age
High School degree or equivalent
1-3 years previous maintenance experience desired preferably in a similar facility
CFC Type 2 or Universal Certifications Required
If interested, please fully complete assessment located here:
Maintenance Assistant, September 7, 2017: Tiffany Square Apts. is looking for a FT Maintenance
Assistant with experience in general maintenance, turnkey, electrical and plumbing and HVAC certified.
Pay $11-$13/hour plus vacation ,sick ,insurance ,401K and bonus. Fax resume to 865-531- 8193 or email
Maintenance Technician, August 23, 2017: Freeman Webb Company Realtors has an immediate opening for an experienced and skilled Maintenance Technician in Knoxville, TN
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the overall maintenance of the site including the repair and maintenance of HVAC systems, electrical/mechanical systems, plumbing, grounds, structural elements and refurbishment of apartments
The ideal candidate must be a positive individual with good communication skills and have the desire to develop and maintain good resident relations.
Competitive pay and an attractive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401K, and paid vacation/holiday/sick days.
Drug free and EOE
Requirements: Extensive experience and knowledge of the following: 2-5 years apartment maintenance, HVAC, carpentry, window repairs, electrical and plumbing repairs. Knowledge of and ability to complete full vacant turn processes. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and have an outstanding customer service approach.
Email resume to email@example.com
Maintenance Technician, July 7, 2017: A long standing West Knoxville apartment community with 291 units is looking for a full time maintenance technician to join their team. Hvac certified is a must. Along with knowledge in plumbing & electricity. On call is required 1 to 2 times a month. This job includes excellent health, eye & dental insurance after 90 days. Pay will be determined upon experience. If you meet the above qualifications and have great customer service skills please apply by sending your resume today. Note that a background check and drug screening will be required before employment is offered. Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Assistant Manager Careers
Community Other Careers
Assistant Community Manager, November 20, 2017: Assistant Manager needed for Elderly/Disabled Affordable Housing Apartment Community. Freeman Webb Company knows our people make the difference. The ideal candidate will have extensive HUD Section 8 experience and excellent customer service skills. Must be detail oriented, work well with a team, display a professional attitude and have good communication skills. Responsibilities include processing applications and income certifications, supervising maintenance and coordinating turnover, ensuring that Section 8 and HUD regulations are adhered to, assist in the preparation of leases and unit inspections, We offer many benefits and competitive pay. Fax or email resume to: 865-922-4015 or email@example.com.
Leasing Consultant, October 18, 2017: Our luxury apartment community is now hiring a full time experienced Leasing Consultant. Onesite and Yieldstar experience preferred but not required. We are seeking someone with a professional demeanor and strong ability to close the deal. We need someone who is ready to be the first point of contact and can create a lasting first impression. Attractive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401k. PTO and paid holidays. Apartment option available after 90 days. Competitive pay with monthly bonuses.
Interested applicants, please email resume to SAleasingcareer@gmail.com
Leasing Manager/Marketing Specialist, October 17, 2017:
The Leasing Manager/Marketing Specialist is the primary point of contact for prospective residents and existing residents.
Introduction-you will be responsible for greeting potential residents and showing the community.
Move-in of new residents.
Maintaining communication throughout the lease term of the resident.
Ensures the office, clubroom, models, and “market ready” vacant apartments are in perfect condition.
Outstanding customer service and sales skills are essential to the position. Strong communication skills including verbal (telephone and face to face) and written are desirable. The most ideal candidate should have at least one year experience in the multi-family housing industry.
Creating a marketing plan
Establishing relationships with local businesses to generate traffic
Creating an Outreach marketing plan
Execute all marketing plans
Team player attitude-must be able to partner with additional team members to ensure goals are met.
Computer literate (email, job postings, internet advertising). Property Management Systems experience is a plus.
Review Leasing agent’s files, train leasing agents, assist the property manager with day to day routines.
Must have 12-18 months of leasing/marketing experience.
Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leasing Consultant, August 23, 2017: Wellsley Park at Deane Hill is NOW HIRING!
We’re searching for a dynamic, part-time leasing machine to join our team! Wellsley Park is one of the largest, newest and most upscale communities in Knoxville. We offer a fantastic starting wage and bonuses, too. If you are full of energy, great with customers, can close the sale, are organized, and have fantastic references we want to hear from you.
Please email resumes (no drop-ins or calls, please) to email@example.com. Please include your desired hourly wage and your availability/schedule within the email. This position has a flexible advantage with regard to scheduling. So, that’s a huge PLUS! This requires 25 hours per week and Saturday work from 10-4. We are closed on Sunday
Leasing Manager, August 15, 2017: The Bradley Company is seeking a Full Time Leasing and Marketing Manager for 303 Flats, a new student property adjacent to the University of Tennessee Knoxville. In addition to the responsibilities listed below, the LMM selected for this position should be adaptive, creative, and outgoing. He/She is expected to maintain a positive and professional demeanor and work environment, and should set an example of true Volunteer spirit.
The Leasing and Marketing Manager manages the sales and marketing strategies for the property to ensure 100% occupancy. The primary focus is the overall development of the lease up marketing plan, the supervision of the leasing team, and the development of a positive relationship with the university. The LMM identifies leasing challenges and develops programs to overcome these challenges.
- Provide legendary customer service to aid in resident retention goals as well as ensure superior follow-up to achieve the leasing goals of the property.
- Actively participate in the leasing process by prospecting for residents, greeting prospects, showing apartments to qualified prospects, explaining the lease document to prospects, and closing the sale by having the prospect sign a lease.
- Develop and implements sales and marketing plans and programs for the property.
- Track and evaluate all leasing statistics of the property using One-Site.
- Develop sales contests and monitor effectiveness. Be an expert on our market. Identify and monitor the performance of competitors in the market and provide the Community Manager with market survey information. Monitor trends and make recommendations on specials and rates.
- Implement social media campaigns and supervises reputation management.
- Act as event planner for all promotional and resident events held at the property or off site.
- Provide sales and marketing leadership to the leasing staff to ensure that effective and “best” practices are followed. Oversee all leasing representatives and student workers involved in leasing.
- Schedule, execute, and participate in daily Outreach Plans to drive traffic.
- 1-3 years prior multi-site leasing/management experience with previous student housing required
- Knowledge of Onesite a plus
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to climb stairs, walk long distances, stand, and lift weights of 45 lbs.
- Background and drug screen preformed
We have an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes health, dental and vision insurance, commission, paid time off and paid holidays.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leasing Consultant Part-time, July 7, 2017: A long standing West Knoxville apartment community with 291 units is seeking a part time leasing consultant to join their team. Excellent customer service skills is a must. We offer on the job training for all new hires. This job involves at least two weekends a month. A part time leasing consultant is responsible for taking care of residents needs, along with touring our community with potential prospects. If you are a self motivated individual and enjoy working with people please send your resume today! We offer a beginning pay of $10.00 an hour plus commission. A background check and drug screening is required before employment is offered. Please send resume to email@example.com.
Leasing Consultant, June 26, 2017: Lennox Living is searching for an energetic, people loving person to be a rock star Leasing Consultant at Briarcliff at West Hills, a large apartment community in West Knoxville. Applicant must have great verbal and written communication skills, excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This is a full time position with alternating Saturday weekend hours. Experience is not required although previous hospitality or customer service experience is preferred. Pay is based on experience. Lennox Living offers a generous vacation plan, insurance, vision, dental and Simple IRA. Please submit resume and application at http://www.lennoxcompanies.com/.
LEASING AND MARKETING PROFESSIONAL, June 13, 2017
This is a full-time position and you can apply at the link below.
Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a hands-on Leasing Professional to manage the leasing of apartments and assist with resident relations. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys helping customers and building relationships. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Manage all aspects of the leasing process, including leasing apartments, preparing lease paperwork and assisting to ensure a smooth move-in.
- Greet clients, assess needs, answer questions and provide tours of the apartments and community.
- Process applications, and prepare and review lease agreements and renewals.
- Respond to in-person, phone and email inquiries, which includes providing leasing information, making appointments and creating and following up with maintenance requests.
- Assist with completing weekly, monthly and special reports as assigned by the Leasing Manager or Business Manager.
- Receive deposits and rent money, and record appropriately.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist all clients with a positive and friendly tone.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year leasing experience or minimum 2 years’ sales and customer service experience for those without leasing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service focused with the ability to be a strong team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Property management software experience preferred (Yardi)
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, which includes walking the property and climbing stairs.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.
Apply online: http://www.lincolnapts.com/join/careers
Housekeeper, July 27, 2017: Flournoy Properties is the property management division of privately held Flournoy Companies, a well respected developer, builder and operator of multifamily communities in the United States. We are looking for a housekeeper for our Knoxville property, Aventine Northshore.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist the leasing and maintenance staff with the make ready program
- Assist with reporting Community deficiencies to the Community Manager
- Clean clubhouse, laundry facilities and all restrooms on a daily basis
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor and/or Community Manager.
Requirements Must have:
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experience required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be capable to execute all terms and conditions set forth in the Employee Handbook
- Comply with company policies and procedures and local, state and federal regulations
- Must have a positive attitude, be a team player and be willing to learn
- Maintain a professional attitude with all staff members, residents, and vendors
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be responsible, dependable, maintain strong personal integrity, be adaptable, personable and a good communicator, as well as customer oriented and trustworthy
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtesy Officer, April 17, 2017: Apartment community in west Knoxville is currently looking for a courtesy officer. The officer must have a marked car. Please contact 865-966-5000 for further information.
Courtesy Officer, June 6, 2017: Apartment community in West Knoxville is currently looking for a courtesy officer. The officer must have a marked car. Please contact 865-584-6271 for further information